Thursday, November 13, 2008

Where Are You?

There are days like today, that I ache to feel you, to understand what you are trying to tell me. I wish the veil was thinner so I could really hear and see you. Are you really with us? Do you know what we are doing? Are you helping us? I want to believe that you are but I wish for a concrete answer. Are you happy without us? Do you have friends and family there that love you as much as we do? What is it like there? Are you too busy to be with us? Are you proud of us? Are you disappointed? Somedays when I ache so much for you that I don't think I can stand it, I listen to your songs on my headset and I feel so inspired but also so sad that it still brings me to tears and sobs. Will this ever get easier? When a trial comes to my life I listen to your songs and they give me answers. I can feel your answers through feelings not through the lyrics. I am thankful for the things you left us. Your patriarchal blessing, your music, your journals, and your fun personality. I am so thankful that I knew you. Keep trying to help us and we will keep trying to listen. We still need you!

No comments: